Trusted Builders in Shoreditch
When you want to start of your latest renovation and revamping session with an on-site consultation from an expert - completely obligation-free - you've hired the right service. Ideal for all home and business owners, and landlords as well, get work from the builders Shoreditch trusts for high quality. When you don't have the tools or the time to do the work yourself, why not hire the local builder that does?
Enjoy Work From Experienced Shoreditch Builders
- When you've got questions about how we'll handle the renovation you're planning, simply give us a call - we're here 24/7 to support you
- Request your consultation with one of the friendly technicians onsite, and plan out your budget for your home improvement with no obligation to proceed
- Stay within the financial limits you've imposed every time! After consulting with you we'll know the figure you had in mind
- Every craftsman on the team is an experienced professional, and each is covered by comprehensive insurance, and works under a quality guarantee too
Need Building Services in Shoreditch? Here's What We Offer:
- Painting and Decorating: superior results come from training and equipment, which is why we provide Shoreditch experts with the latest painting tools and techniques.
- Kitchen Fitting Services: planning to upgrade your kitchen? We provide the complete package, from initial planning to final installation.
- Bathroom Fitting Services: get the skills necessary for plumbing, electrical work, tiling, decorating and more - everything you need for all scales of renovation.
- Plastering and Wall Boarding: in need of some expert plastering or re-plastering for your walls or ceilings? That's exactly what this service is for.
- Tiling Services: for all tiling, grouting and even tile sealant work, this option is the choice for you. There's almost no surface Shoreditch team can't fit tiles to!
- Wallpapering Services: suitable for internal and external corners, for areas around radiators, light switches and sockets, staircase walls, and more...
What if you don't need such builders services? We know the solution - take advantage of the variety of handyman services we provide. The professionals can hand pictures, fit blind poles, change light switches and more.
A Little More Information About Our Services
We always work strictly within the budget that you've told us about. And, within this, you'll also have received a strict breakdown of all costs involved - we hate hidden costs and mysterious prices as much as you do! The price of your service will be worked out after a member of the team have viewed your property and discussed your plans with you in person. They will include:
- All labour, including a breakdown of tasks by room or area
- All materials, either an estimated calculation if we're bringing materials with us, or precise if you've already bought the materials and want us to use those
The Booking Process - Five Minutes and Done!
It'll only take you a couple of minutes to contact a customer care representaative and send us the details about the home improvement job you need. You can choose between different contact options- see the form just below this paragraph. And remember, we're standing by around the clock - that's 24 hours a day, every day of the week - to take your call, so get in touch any time.
You'll get your no-obligation in-home consultation arranged then and there!
Information You Need Prior to Renovations in Shoreditch
Shoreditch is an area in the East End of London. It belongs to the London Borough of Hackney. The postcode districts of the are a area are N1, EC1, EC2, E1 and E2. Shoreditch is a built-up part of the inner city, immediately to the north of the City of London. The etymology of 'Shoreditch' is debated. One legend holds that the place was originally named "Shore's Ditch", after Jane Shore, the mistress ofEdward IV, who is supposed to have died or been buried in a ditch in today's area. This legend is commemorated today by a large painting, atHaggerston Branch Library, of Jane Shore being retrieved from the ditch, and by a design on glazed tiles in a shop in Shoreditch High Street showing her meeting Edward IV.